This article will describe the steps to export a MySQL database using phpMyAdmin through the WebControlCenter to your local computer and assumes that you are logged into the WebControlCenter. For instructions on logging into the WebControlCenter please see our knowledge base article titled: How do I log into my account in the WebControlCenter (customer login)?
1. Click the MySQL Admin menu option associated with the MySQL database you are looking to export.
2. Click on the phpMyAdmin link for the database to export.
3. Once in phpMyAdmin
- Select the database to export.
- Click on the Export tab.
- Select Custom - display all possible options in the Export Method section to expand the page.
4. Locate the section titled Object creation options and deselect the Add CREATE PROCEDURE / FUNCTION / EVENT statement option.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Go to initiate the download to your computer.