If you have not already, login to the Control Center at
and from the menu item DATABASE select MS SQL 200x and click on MS SQL ADMIN.
The SQL Administration page is where you can add, delete or view information from a SQL database under domain's account.
NOTE: While Sharepoint accounts are able to view their sharepoint database from this page, they are unable to add/delete databases.
- Click the "Add" located under the listbox
- Enter the name you would like the new database to be called
- Enter Logon Users and Passwords for the SQL database (only one is needed)
- Click "Save"
- Select the database you would like to delete from the list of databases
- Click "Delete"
- Click "Yes" to confirm the deletion
Can I move the SQL database for my shared plan to a new, dedicated server?
If you are moving from a Shared Hosting Plan to a Dedicated Server and plan on using an existing SQL database, you will need to have that shared SQL database associated with your new server.
Therefore, when you are ready, contact our Support Team or submit a ticket by logging into the WebControlCenter and accessing Customer-Ticket Management. Ask them to move the shared SQL database from your shared website to your Dedicated Server. If you do not do this, your SQL database may be deleted after you cancel your shared website.
Please include the name of your database and the name of the server you want it associated with.